Mishibox August 2016 Review & Unboxing - Hello Lovely Ghost

Donnerstag, 15. September 2016

Mishibox August 2016 Review & Unboxing

Though some have already received the Mishibox of September I still wanted to share my unboxing and thoughts about August's box. It arrived quite late, as shipping to Germany always takes a while but that's not a big issue for me. Every month I'm always excited which products are featured and can't wait to open the next boxes. Of course I try to not spoil myself but this month I wasn't really careful as I was scrolling through my Instagram feed. ;;

Anyway, let's peek inside last month's Mishibox!
Forencos 7 DAYS Mask // Saturday, Elasticity (sent randomly) Full Size
The first thing I saw was Song Joong Ki's face and instantly got happy! I saw these masks when I was in Seoul this year and have been thinking about buying them but in the end decided not to, because I didn't want to spend too much money on sheet masks only.
Now that I got the 7 DAYS MASK // Saturday Mayu Elastic Silk Mask of the brand FORENCOS I can still try it out! (and look at his face all day long... haha) Expect a review of this mask sooner or later! In the meantime it also made a good background for the photos of the other products. :D
Retails for: 3$ / 25ml
Berrisom Oops! My Lip Tint Pack // Virgin Red (sent randomly) Full Size
The next product is one of the raved about Oops! My Lip Tint Packs of Berrisom. I got the colour Virgin Red and immediately swatched it on the back of my hand. All I can say till now is, that's it's very fun to use, very pigmented and the stain will stay for a long while. It took me a long time until I was able to completely wash it off my skin. It's a nice red colour but I still need to see how it looks on my lips. A more 'in-depth' review with swatches will hopefully follow soon.
Retails for: 16$ / 15g
Heimish All Clean Balm Mini Size
Another popular product was included in the box! I've heard of this cleansing balm as a good substitute to the Banila Co. Clean it zero cleanser. Sadly I couldn't find it in Korea so I'm looking forward to finally try it! It's my first cleansing balm as well, so this is even more exciting.
Retails for: 5$ / 7ml (mini size) or 22$ / 120 ml (full size)
Graymelin Rice & Sugar Soft Scrub Full Size
This brand is new to me, I've never heard of it. But the packaging is beautiful and the scrub definitely smells like brown or black sugar. It claims to help remove blackheads, clean pores, control sebum and moisturize effectively. Sounds perfect for my acne-prone skin! I'll update you once I've used it.
Retails for: 20$ / 100g
Benton Aloe Vera Skin Toner & Soothing Gel Mini Size  
Last but not least were two Benton products in the box. To be honest I've never given Benton a lot of attention, except for the products everyone raves about, their snail stuff for example. But I still didn't get anything, don't ask me why. These two products, a toner and a soothing gel, contain aloe vera, that means that it's great for skin damage like acne or redness! Sadly they only come in a mini size which will be good enough for around 2 - 3 uses I guess, perfect for a weekend trip actually! 
Retails for: 17$ / 200ml (Skin Toner) and 17$ / 100ml (Soothing Gel) 
Overall thoughts
I'm quite happy with this Mishibox! All brands are either new to me or I wanted to try them but didn't have the chance yet, so this is perfect. The only thing I'm a little bit disappointed or sad about are the sizes of the Benton products. You can barely test them out for more than a few days and it'll be hard to find out if your face either loves or hates the product. But other than that I'm going to continue getting the box monthly and see what Mishibox will come up with in the future!

If you're interested in getting a Mishibox subscription as well, check out their page!

Keine Kommentare: